Nuestro socio colaborador en SmartCityTech, Sofia Knowledge City (Bulgaria), lanza la segunda convocatoria para apoyar a 60 startups/scaleups durante una mentorización de dos años dentro del proyecto MediaMotorEurope
Are you a deeptech innovator with solutions for the media and creative industries? Apply now for MediaMotorEurope!
MediaMotorEurope (MME) will support a minimum of 60 startups/scaleups as core beneficiaries throughout a 2-year timeline. There will be three support cycles of the MME programme. The Open Call for the second support cycle is now open!
Deadline: 30th of october
Who we are looking for?
MME is looking for innovative European deeptech startups and scaleups targeting some of the biggest challenges and needs that the media sector faces, such as:
· The fight against misinformation and fake news
· Improved accessibility and inclusion of media services for people with disabilities
· More advanced human-machine interaction
· Better protection of personal data through new technologies
· Transition towards a data-driven media 4.0 market
What does MediaMotorEurope offer?
The intensive mentoring programme aims to bring deeptech innovators from an MVP to a growing company together with candidate clients in the media sector and potential investors.
Selected startups and scaleups get:
· Dedicated coaching to support upscaling the business and soft-landing to new markets
· Tailored support and guidance to the startups’ needs and challenges, improving skills in areas such as product-market fit, growth hacking, product development, pitching readiness, sales, etc.
· Matchmaking with media & creative corporations and public procurement support
· Meetings and networking opportunities with investors
· Pitching and showcasing at major media events, such as Slush, Digital Media Days and New Radio Day
· The chance to win tickets to relevant international conferences of high impact
· Vouchers of up to EUR 600 to support travel costs to events
More information: https://mediamotoreurope.eu/join-us-startups/